Soil Fertility workshop; workout for Alzheimer’s awareness; MANNA inaugural fund-raising barbecue and more.
- Passings in the community
- News from the Pews: TALC senior living exhibit and seminar Oct. 24
- Calendar: Oaks Business Association holds Fall Festival at Oak Forest Park
- Bring your own lunch to make a perfect train ride
- Catch Leader area students in The Addams Family at Miller Theatre
- Art a la Carte: Artists take to the indoors, animal fundraiser
- Nibbles: Teotihuacan Mexican Café will move in December
To fully view the maples and oaks and other trees (I speak fluent horticulture) one must go north, way up north. So we began at Montreal.
Protected Historic Districts are vibrant living neighborhoods of legacy architecture, mature trees, bikeways, families, empty nesters and professionals.
I reached out to a couple of political consultant types to find out what in the world I’m supposed to tell our readers this week. How, with any sort of responsibility, can I tell you all how to make an informed decision at the ballot box?