With a booming real estate market and its resultant high prices, people who want to live in the area are starting to think outside the box during their house hunting.
- TCEQ to address residents’ ‘stink’ with Southwaste Disposal facility
- Crime sees nearly 20 percent drop in Leader neighborhoods in 2014
- Adolf Hoepfl & Son auto repair owners celebrate 10th anniversary
- The Reader: Keep up the good work
- For sale at stores near you: Hank’s Huckles
- Leader tips for your best Jack-O-Lantern yet
- Art a la Carte: Halloween falls on a weekend — it doesn’t get better than this
Dear Editor: Congratulations for being named the Small Business Owner of the year. “The Leader” is tremendous! Request No. 1: As one of the millions of apartment dwellers in the general Oak Forest/Garden Oaks area, would it be possible to include a small diagram of the general area, such as “Shepherd Forest,” when you have […]
It’s been a few months since we last updated the wonderful world of Master Hank, and if there weren’t more important issues in our community, I’m quite confident we could easily write a weekly diary of our now 13-month-old boy.
Back in 2003 the Legislature created a half-billion dollar fund to help expand businesses and attract new jobs and investment to the state. (Incidentally, if this helps further anyone’s political career, so be it.)