These pink concoctions add a little extra to the awareness to Breast Cancer Month, with a portion of funds going towards the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cupcakes, large cakes and cookies can be decorated with pink from top to bottom.
- Waltrip band juggles budget, fundraising restrictions
- City aims to combat kush abuse with ban
- Zoës Kitchen to open new location in the Heights
- Special Report: The Pitfalls of Permits
- Leader Eater: Red Dessert Dive
- The Reader: Historic preservation clarity
- You’ll need some lawyerly advice for this election
- Obituaries: Passings in the community
- News from the Pews: Spaghetti dinner at St. Ambrose Oct. 17
Zoës Kitchen will soon be opening its doors at its 33rd location in Texas, situated in the Heights. The Mediterranean restaurant chain will be opening its doors Oct. 23., and is located inside Suite 400 at 250 W. 20th Street, according to a press release. The new restaurant was originally slated to open on Oct. […]
Protected Historic Districts are vibrant living neighborhoods of legacy architecture, mature trees, bikeways, families, empty nesters and professionals.
I reached out to a couple of political consultant types to find out what in the world I’m supposed to tell our readers this week. How, with any sort of responsibility, can I tell you all how to make an informed decision at the ballot box?
A quick tour of this city (Montréal), which is quite nice – sort of New Orleans’ French Quarter without all the vomit left by last night’s drunk tourists – and it should be on your bucket list.